Microwave Divas will be an on going series during which I will periodically host guest bloggers as well as share my own recipes. Posts typically post at 8am every other Monday.
I’m a terrible and lazy cook, but have learned to do some pretty amazing things with the microwave and began calling myself a Microwave Diva, and thus the idea for the series was born! What you will find is a collection of easy healthy recipes. Though most will revolve around easy things to make for dinner, you will also find easy and microwavable desserts and snacks, as well as the occasional not so microwavable meal that was too delicious to pass up sharing. And sometimes, things will not be 100% healthy, but hey, sometimes we deserve a treat.
- Gluten Free Apple Betty Cupcakes
- Easy Microwave Spaghetti Squash
- Microwave Pear Blueberry Cobbler
- Easy Microwave Steamed Broccoli
- Super Easy Baked Sausage and Potatoes!
- Cherry Pie Fluff
- Vegan Egg Nog Smoothie
- Chili-topped sweet potato
- Chocolate Guinness Cupcakes
- 5 Minute Chocolate Cake