A Girl is a contributing writer for USMC Life, submits a monthly article to Blue Star Families and has been featured on Military One Source: Blog Brigade, Homefront United Network, NextGen MilSpouse, and Spousebuzz.com. Many of her posts have also been tweeted by Military Spouse Central.
USMC Life Articles:
- A Captured Moment: Homecomings
- The Best Shoulder To Lean On
- I Don’t Need a Baby, I Need a Vacation
- The Difference Between A Military Homecoming and Reintegration
- Can Civilians Understand?
- Family Readiness Groups and Reserve Families
- How to Choose A New Veterinarian: A Guide to PCS’ing with Pets
- 8 Things I Wish I Had Known About Blogging
- Three Things My Husband Does That Bug Me
- 14 Steps To Dealing with Tricare
- Is There An Interpreter In The House?
- Am I a “Seasoned” Military Spouse?
- A Minority Within The Military Community
- What Defines You as a Military Spouse?
- Learning to Live as a New Military Spouse: My Takeaway
- Sometimes I Forget That I’m Married
- Is My Husband a Veteran?
- The Quiet Struggle in the Reserve Community
Blue Star Families Articles:
- Why We Pay to Be a Military Family
- A New Age Reservist’s Wife
- An Open Letter To Military Spouses Everywhere
- Military Murphy’s Law
- Reservist Face a Broken System – Featured on Spousebuzz.com on 8/1/12
- 9 Myths About Reserve Life – Featured on Spousebuzz.com on 8/14/12
- What Does Kicking Out Service Animals Say About Us?– Featured on Spousebuzz.com on 8/23/13
- How Congress is like the Finance Guys Who Don’t Care– Featured on spousebuzz.com on 10/02/13
Homefront United Network Article:
Perceptions – Featured on Homefront United Network on 8/24/12
Military One Source: Blog Brigade:
Are We Too Connected– Featured on Military One Source on 12/28/12
- What Being a Reserve Family is Really Like– Featured on NextGen Milspouse on 1/27/13
- I’m Flexible (with an asterisk)– Featured on NextGen Milspouse on 2/20/13
Other Guest Posts:
Deployment Stories are Funny… In Retrospect… Eventually.