Hello! And welcome to the information page for the link up Bloody Marys Count as a Salad Link Up and Blog Hop, hosted by A Boy, A Girl and the Marine Corps, Ramblings of a Marine Wife and Unconventional Mommy Tails. We named it Bloody Mary’s Count as a Salad, because anything goes in this hop! Have a pet peeve of the week? Need to let your inner snark out? Need to justify eating ice cream in bed by saying the calories don’t count if you eat in the dark? (Just me?) Or do you have a blog post that just rocks? Link it up! If you want to share it, we want to read it! Bloody Mary’s will run Tuesday to Friday, giving you a four days to share your blog with everyone! But there has to be rules, right? Don’t worry, they aren’t so bad:
- Follow your hosts and each weeks special guest co-host.
- Link up your blog or specific blog post. Whatever you’d like to share is ok with us!
- Visit 3-4 other blogs and say hello! Try to be nice and follow those who follow you 🙂 And don’t forget to say hi to your hosts if you are new!
- Grab the link up button and put it in your side bar, in your post, or put our link on your linkup party page.
- Not mandatory, but we’d love to have you share our hop with others. Tweet it, post about it, or share it on Facebook. We’ll love you forever if you do… And it might help you grab a co-host spot next week.
We will also include one social media hop each week in addition to the blog hop. Be sure to look for the second linkup below the blog linkup and share your social media sites!